Find the list of best hotels in Europe
Whatever you financial plan, there are no deficiency of places to sleep and eat while wandering around Europe. In this section, you’ll gain knowledge of how to find the Best hotels in Europe to fit your travel style.
Best hotels in Europe – Paris Hotels
|Hotels close to The Louvre|
|Hotels close to Le Marais
|Hotels close to the Latin Quarter
|Hotels close to Saint-Germain des Pres|
|Hotels close to the Eiffel Tower
|Hotels close to Champs Elysees
|Hotels close to Montmartre
- For those tourists who intend to stay for a longer time, renting a beautiful furnished apartment is more comfortable and cost-effective option.
- There are several online websites for booking these apartments and it is very important to choose the correct neighborhood to stay.
- The Marais and Saint Germain are the best neighborhoods to choose from because apart from the picturesque sightseeing options around this area, you will also find a cultural mix in these areas.
- The apartments in these areas are available in various price range and the quality varies accordingly. So be wise while choosing.
Best hotels in Europe – Rome Hotels
|Hotels near Historic Centre or Centro Storico|
|Hotels in Inner Suburbs|
|Hotels in Outer Suburbs|
For those who intend to put up a more extended stay, its best recommended to go for rental apartments.
Best hotels in Europe – Florence Hotels
|Florence City Center|
|Hotels close to Airport|
|Hotels close to Railway Station|
|Hotels close to Piazza del Duomo|
|Hotels close to Piazza dellaRepubblica|
|Hotels close to Piazza Santa Croce|
|Hotels close to MercatoCentrale|
|Hotels close to Boboli Gardens|
Rental apartments are the best solution for anyone holidaying and planning to stay in the city for a few days and maybe over a week or so. If you wish to have several rooms for your family, enjoy the comfort of having a kitchen and want more space than the hotel room generally offers, then rentals are the perfect solution. They provide all the modern comforts just like a budget hotel, including washing machine, air conditioning, etc. But while choosing the apartment keep in mind that the apartment must be close to the historic sites or at least in the surrounding areas so that you can easily enjoy the beauty and magnificence of the city taking your own sweet time and at your own pace.
There are certain hotels, which are more oriented towards the business travelers, are known to offer exclusive discounts and reduced rates during slow weeks or weekends, like Star hotel Michelangelo and Baglioni. Also, check the official website of the hotels you wish to stay as most of the hotels offer special offers on online hotel reservations. Also, the railway station provides a tourist information center for the tourists where you can make hotel reservations as well, and you might be lucky to get any last minute offer.
Best hotels in Europe – Venice Hotels
|Hotels in San Marco|
|Hotels in Castello|
|Hotels in Santa Croce & San Polo|
|Hotels in Dorsoduro|
|Hotels in Giudecca and Lagoon Islands|
|Hotels close to Airport|
|Hotels close to Railway stations|
|Hotels close to Cruise terminals|
If you plan to stay in Venice for a longer period of time, the best option for residing would be to rent a vacation apartment as these apartments are extremely comfortable and cost-effective. During the recent times, the number of people residing at vacation apartments has been increasing with a constant drop of tourists residing in hotels. There are many reasons for this sudden shift in trend:
- First and foremost, these apartments have more space than hotels. The apartments are mostly multi-suit rooms, along with a self-service kitchen, allowing you to be independent as well as cost-effective than hotels where you will have access to just a single or double rooms.
- The self-service kitchen is a big boon if you are traveling with your family or going on a honeymoon and don’t feel like going out to a restaurant every time you feel hungry.
- Also these apartments give you the feeling and experience of living in Venice like a local, leading normal lives, going to the market, etc. and not like tourists who just travel all throughout the day and rest in their hotels.
This option is more effective and works perfectly if you are planning to stay in Venice for over a period of several days. There are several small-sized apartments too which rent for few days and offer its customers with hotel-style amenities. The best apartment districts include Dorsoduro, Castello, Cannaregio, San Polo, San Marco, and Santa Croce.
Best hotels in Europe – Milan’s Hotels Rentals
|Hotels close Duomo and City Center|
|Hotels close to Montenapoleone and Brera|
|Hotels close to Navigli|
|Hotels close to Parco Sempione|
|Hotels close to Public Gardens and Central Station|
|Hotels close to Malpensa Airport|
There are several great apartments which are available for rental in Milan. So the long-term tourists have a wide variety of options and different areas from which the perfect choice can be made and each area of the city has its own distinctive atmosphere as well as character. Some of the districts which are perfectly suited for apartment rentals include:
- Port Romana
- City Center
The 1 bedroom apartments cost around EUR 1,029.41 per month and the price ranges from EUR 750 to EUR 1,300 depending on the area of the city and its close proximity to the city center. The 2 bedroom apartments on the other hand are quite expensive and cost around EUR 1,600 per month.