With over 700 different flavors of chocolate, Cocoa festival in Amsterdam is without doubt one of the sweetest events in Europe. Here in Chocolate Festival, you learn the process of chocolate making from bean to bar, discover the wide variety of flavors in good cocoa and better chocolate and taste while being guided by your favourite chocolate makers.
A 2 days Chocolate Festival in the heart of Amsterdam. Tasting, enjoying and discovering new flavors with wine, coffee and craft beer at more than 85 stands. Take a journey through the chocolates series and learn how chocolate is being made from bean to bar. 2 days programme of tastings and presentations given by experts.
The famous Chocolate magicians will come from the Netherlands and around the globe. They will teach you all about this wonderful grocery and to present their work of art. A story about the foundation of chocolate and its impact on living conditions of cocoa farmers is something you shouldn’t neglect. And of course, the best part of tastings, discovering and enjoying new flavors is a key of the chocolate festival.
The overview of things to see and do on the Chocolate Festival:
- Meeting chocolate experts and tasting the finest chocolates;
- Combining wine, coffee and other foods with chocolate in free tasting;
- Understanding the developments of sustainable chocolate production;
- Live music in the afternoon and evening;
- Movies and documentaries about chocolate;
- Taste different chocolates from amazing patisseries and chocolatiers;
- Chocolate trends and developments;
- Test your chocolates knowledge during the “Let’s Talk Chocolate” Consumer Debate and take the Quiz;
- Bring your children along to the Kids Corner where they can make their own chocolate bar in a workshop, listen to storytelling and do some fun chocolate painting. They will be able to create masterpieces of art with chocolate; have their faces painted and many more things;
For the second time, international chocolate makers will be challenging this time for the title “Best Hot Chocolate of the Netherlands 2019”. Taste hot chocolates like you have never before: also you can join in the jury by tasting and voting throughout the weekend.